If you’re within the temper for guacamole, Kelsey Riley of Planted within the Kitchen is able to dazzle your style buds. “This recipe was inspired by the idea of bringing friends and family together over food,” Riley tells Fox News. “It’s the perfect recipe for game day because it’s always a crowd-pleaser and can be easily paired with your favorite fresh veggies, crackers, or chips.” Get the recipe under.
PULLED PORK POTATO CHIP NACHOS: TRY THE RECIPE
Easy Guacamole by Kelsey Riley of Planted within the Kitchen
Prep time: 20 minutes
CHEESY BLT DIP FOR GAME DAY: TRY THE RECIPE
- 4 medium avocados, mashed
- 3/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
SMOKED BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP FROM ‘THE GRILLING DAD’: TRY THE RECIPE
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
- Wash all produce and prep in accordance with the ingredient record.
- Combine all components in a bowl and blend by hand till effectively mixed.
- Serve instantly, or place within the fridge to permit flavors to meld. If refrigerating, combine once more earlier than serving.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER