Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom |
GBP £650 per day, Inside IR35 |
The DOORS Database Manager ensures that the DOORS database is carried out, maintained and managed assembly the wants of the programme, growing the method for deployment throughout the provision chain and safety administration of the database. The position holder can even present assist and coaching to the DOORS consumer neighborhood throughout the Project and throughout suppliers.
- Work to the HS2 Requirements Management Plan and any related course of and procedures all through the Programme Lifecycle throughout the context of implementing, sustaining and managing the DOORS database;
- Implementation and upkeep of the DOORS database, participating with the Client’s IT division to make sure that the infrastructure and entry to DOORS are sturdy for the wants of the programme;
- Develop and keep the knowledge structure / necessities schema throughout the database to fulfill the wants of the programme, following the Requirements Management Plan and the general framework for capturing, disaggregating and disseminating necessities from a top-down perspective into the technical and supply organisations;
- Development of a course of for DOORS deployment throughout the Project and in the provision chain;
- Development of a course of for account and knowledge safety administration with respect to DOORS throughout the Project and in the provision chain;
- For necessities administration/DOORS, capable of apply rules and strategies that guarantee efficient info administration, modelling and knowledge safety, fundamental understanding of information creation and visualisation, working beneath supervision of line supervisor or in liaison with related the Subject Matter Experts.
- Able to offer specialist technical assist and management on discipline-specific scientific, technical and engineering rules to undertaking growth / supply groups however figuring out when to hunt additional steering from Subject Matter Experts or others.
- Capable of being a Standard Owner for DOORS, working beneath the steering of the Standard Discipline Owner
- Meets minimal CPD requirement for skilled establishment yearly.
- Able to offer specialist technical assist and management on discipline-specific evaluation, downside fixing and design strategies to undertaking growth / supply groups however figuring out when to hunt additional steering from Subject Matter Expert or others.
- Ability to speak discipline-specific technical concepts to colleagues, based mostly on a mixture of coaching and examples of software.
- Knowledge of necessities administration and engineering.
- Knowledge of sensible programs integration and programs engineering.
- Applicable UK building rules together with CDM necessities
- Understanding of the Regulatory/Legislative Framework related to the Project
- Understanding of different disciplines associated to necessities administration.
- Commercial consciousness together with understanding of price supply, schedule targets and the necessity to ship an built-in answer that meets all purposeful necessities.
- Chartered Engineer/Membership of an applicable skilled establishment or working in direction of with the equal expertise.
Type of expertise:
- Experience in managing requirements, engineering and security exercise on any engineering tasks/ programmes
- Experience of managing competing undertaking and engineering calls for, with price and schedule implications on any engineering tasks/ programmes.
- Experience of managing necessities databases in a multi-disciplinary undertaking setting.